1.1 Covid Policy
Our Covid policy follows the Department of Health, in terms of keeping safe and healthy, please follow the link below for protocols and updates: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
1.2 Hours of Operation
Soul operates during the following hours, in terms of processing and dispatching orders, using SATC (UTC +2) time:
- Tuesday to Friday 9am – 4pm
- Saturday 10am – 2pm
- Closed Sundays, Mondays & Public Holidays
1.3 Shipping Options
We use Aramex as a courier service, and we can ship to any address in South Africa. Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays. We can ship internationally, please contact us beforehand so we can work out the costs involved. Visit the Aramex website at Aramex Tracking and enter your waybill number in the tracking field provided on the home page, alternatively, you can contact Aramex directly to give you a verbal status update on your shipment on +27 11 457 3200 or +27 12 742 0300. Once you have placed your order, we will wait to confirm your payment into our account before we package and dispatch your order. Once your order has been dispatched, the delivery times for each option are shown below.
- Once your payment has reflected in our bank account, we will send you an e-mail with a tracking details and will ship your item.
- Items must fit standard plastic courier sleeve. Sleeve size when flat is 35 cm x 45 cm.
- In the event that your parcel does not fit into a standard Aramex courier sleeve, or fits into more than one sleeve, additional charges will be incurred. In this instance you will be contacted before the parcel is dispatched with an amended shipping quote
- Deliveries are done directly to your door.
- Aramex can also deliver to Postnet hubs. Please supply the correct Postnet branch details on your shipping information if you choose this option.
- Aramex does not deliver parcels to P.O. Box Addresses. It is an express courier service; therefore your parcel will be delivered to door and will require a signature from the receiver.
- Parcels are sent to the address which you supply on the shipping information section of your order. It is your responsibility to supply us with the correct physical address and contact number. We take no responsibility if you did not supply the correct delivery address.
- It is your responsibility to follow up with Aramex on your parcel’s location. For delivery to main areas we recommend that you follow up with Aramex if you did not receive your parcel within 3 days or 5 days if the postal address is outside of main areas.
- Parcels to areas outside of main areas take up to 3-5 days for delivery
- There is no insurance available on the courier service, due to legal limitations. Loss of the items during transit will not be Soul’s responsibility and you need to follow up with Aramex, although we will help you in this process.
Your Shipping Options are:
- OPTION 1: Available Tuesday-Friday
Cost is R100 per package (2 – 5 days delivery upon dispatch)
- OPTION 2: Self-Collection
You are welcome to collect our order from us at Soul, we are based in Hout Bay and are happy to prepare your package for you. We will hold your stock that you have ordered for 10 days upon payment for your collection. If you are unable to collect within 10 days, please notify us so that we can arrange a courier service for delivery (using the standard delivery charges as per above).Our business hours are Tuesday to Friday 09h00-16h00 and Saturday 10h00-14h00.
Please contact us first to confirm your order and that it is ready for you, we can be reached on +27 61 771 9740 or email us on email@example.com
- Our physical address is:
10 Surcingle Avenue, Hout Bay
Cape Town, South Africa, 7806
1.4 Payment Methods
Our online shopping cart is enabled to process safe and secure payments via the Payfast payment portal which creates a convenient shopping process for you. When you click Payfast as payment method, you get to choose your preferred payment method and securely complete the transaction. Payment via EFT and credit/cheque cards are done easily and immediately. After payment has been completed, you the buyer and Soul are both notified of the successful transaction. We will start processing your order once payment reflects in our bank account.
1.5 Returns Policy
Soul hopes you are satisfied with the product you choose but will do our best to help you if you wish to return a defective item or when the incorrect item has been delivered to you. We follow the standards of the Consumer Protection Act.
We will offer a refund for the following reasons
- The product was not what you ordered
- The products were damaged during delivery
- The products are defective
Our returns are subject to the following terms:
- Items must be returned to us within 10 days of delivery, in the original packaging it was delivered
- Please ensure the product has been sealed and safely returned to us using Aramex courier Services
- You need to email us all the details on your order and the tracking information for the product being returned
- We will refund the Purchase Price of the product, less any vouchers used in the transaction.
- We will offer the options of resending you the correct item (as per your order, and on the condition that we have that item available in stock), or a full refund to the account that you paid us from, or a credit with Soul for further purchases.
1.7 Contact Us
Soul is based at the following address:
10 Surcingle Avenue, Hout Bay
Cape Town, South Africa
South Africa Banking Details for Payments:
FNB Business Bank, Bubbles & Dwayne (Pty) Ltd
Branch: 255355 Account number: 6256 3421 503