Connecting To The Heart – A Few Easy Steps
Connecting to the Heart:
- Find a quiet place to sit down in a chair away from other people or distractions maybe even in nature.
- Place your hands with your palms facing up on your lap and close your eyes gently.
- Become still within your body and then within your mind.
- Take in a calm, slow, deep breath through your nose. Breathe into your heart. Exhale slowly and gently through your mouth, releasing any heaviness. (Do this x5 times)
- Slide down into your heart space and connect with your Heart where it lies deep within the core of your being. This is the place of peace and stillness where only You can ever go. This is the place where you have conversations with your Higher Self or God or The Universe. In this place you are whole, you are loved, you are held and you are safe.
- Rest here in this stillness for a while until you feel the deep connection with your Heart.
- Slowly return to this reality and slowly very slowly in your own time open your eyes.
- Now go and live a Heart Connected day today!
By Sanet Lattimer